Hours For The United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Michigan
In general, the office of the Court clerk is open from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Excepting petitions filed pursuant to 11 U.S.C. article 304, petitions, both voluntary and involuntary, must be filed at the court location for the county in which the domicile, residence, principal place of business, or principal assets of the person or entity that is the subject of such case have been located for the 180 days immediately preceding such commencement, or for a longer portion of such 180- days period than the domicile, residence, principal place of business, or principal assets of such person were located in any other court location; provided however, a petition may be filed at the court location where a companion case was filed.
- A Message From The United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District Of Michigan 2010 Statistics
- Federal Bankruptcy Court For Eastern District of Michigan Had No Jurisdiction Regarding IRS Orders
- What Must I Do Before Filing Bankruptcy?
- Do I Really Need Credit Counseling Before Bankruptcy?